Summer's Coming...Are You Prepared?

Well...finally, at least here in the great Pacific NW, summer is almost here! Yahoo...getting weary of the rain! We're something like half a foot above normal rainfall for the year. Geez, enough already!

The good news is that my water bill is lower than normal...hahaha! The bad news is that my garden is soggy! Bring on the sun!

I must reveal that I am one of the foolish folks, in that I got way too much sun exposure as a young man and my skin suffered! Spots, uneven tones, you name it! The fact is that too much sun does damage the skin and even worse can lead to some serious health issues.

I've recently discovered some really amazing skincare products from Rodan+Fields Dermatologists, the creators of proactiv solution - which attacked acne so successfully. The doctors have now created some amazing 'Anti-Aging' products, including a line called 'Reverse' which I have been using and I love the results!

Seems like I've tried every product there is and never have I seen these kind of results. So I decided to partner up with R+F and share these products with my peeps. I know, direct selling, ugh! But that's how I felt...up until now. Let's face it, we are all recommending stuff daily. 

Movies, restaurants, clothes and products of all kinds...so, why not continue to share and at the same time build a business? Better yet, why not help others build a business too?

In today's economy, not so pretty for a lot of us, we are all looking for ways to add streams of income, right? I know I am and have found this company and their products to be top-notch. Actually my fiance', Luciana, got me involved. She discovered the company and began using some of their products. Within 2 weeks her co-workers and patients were raving about her radiant skin!

In fact, one patient asked her if she recently got married or fell in love because she was literally 'Glowing'! Damn I hope that's partly because of me...sure Mike...whatever! The reason really is because of the products! Well we're hooked...like a big-mouthed bass!

Luciana told me that there was a 'Summer Special' that I should tell folks about. So here it is!

Reclaim your summer! If you'd like to check it out and get yourself primed for summer then go to:

https://fuller1.myrandf.com and shop away! 

Time to find my shades! Later gang!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DocuSign